These are crazy times, now it is that many of the conservative or charismatic Churches has taken PPP or Federal Covid relief money. The stop gap in reason why our society in the USA is morally protected is the Autonomous Church. The Bill of Rights and the Constitution allows for a separation of Church and State. The Government is not to interfere with the Church. So guess what the sneaky devil has done? He has and is entrapping many Churches with payroll grants and loans. The churches may seem justified in this, however the Bible warns against the Church losing its purpose.
Matthew 5:13-16 Amplified Bible Disciples and the World 13 “You are the [a]salt of the earth; but if the salt has [b]lost its taste (purpose), how can it be made salty? It is no longer good for anything, but to be thrown out and walked on by people [when the walkways are wet and slippery]. 14 “You are the light of [Christ to] the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; 15 nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good deeds and moral excellence, and [recognize and honor and] glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Rather than adapt, modify, overcome and change the evangelistic approach though parking-lot Church (drive-in Church), door to door evangelism, calling Church members on the phone regularly, and by seeing a dip in giving, overhead and loans on Church property and buildings are mounting up, some have taken the free government money to prop up their dependent market share. We in the private sector, see that true Capitalism requires changing, and the evolving our business, lest we fail, or go bankrupt. The Church can and must do the same.
However, the sneaky offering of Government money is right out of the Nazi play book. The last thing that stood in Hitler’s way was the Church. So what did he finally do? He put the Pastors on State/Federal payroll, to tighten the noose and be able to control the movement called the “Confessing church”.
A friend of mine recently wrote: ” Dietrich Bonhoeffer was one of the few who did not do this – you can see his sermons were always against the Reich – and he also participated in the “Valkerie” attempt against Hitler’s life – behind the scenes – and was executed 3 days before Germany’s surrender – I know the pictures of all of this today make it very difficult to believe there can be a comprehensive revival effort by the Church when there is such a financial connection to government…it is very concerning”
Many years ago I wrote a book on prayer. One of the chapters was called: “Watchman”. Please read:
(Anti Covid) Watchmen
1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious (NT:4993) and watchful (NT:3525) in your prayers (NT:4335).
Watching is a place of maturity. Have you ever been to the eye doctor and one of the tests were to see what your peripheral vision was? What the Doctor wants to know is how wide your field of vision is. Yes, it is important to be focused. No, we do not need to be double minded. The mature Christian is not immune to problems; life has many roads with twists and turns.
God has given us an edge. Christians that are informed, pray a lot. They read the Word (Bible) and allow the Word to read them. They have Heart Faith and haven risen above Head Faith. They are the remnant, the preparing Bride. We are the wheel within the wheel, or the Church within the Church. It’s slowly by the Spirit, that we are being changed into His image, 2 Corinthians 3:18 Amplified Bible 18 And we all, with unveiled face, continually seeing as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are progressively being transformed into His image from [one degree of] glory to [even more] glory, which comes from the Lord, [who is] the Spirit.
(Anti Covid) -Gatekeepers have three primary roles
- To protect the Lord’s house. This means they defend the gospel, the truth of the Word and Protect the holiness of God’s house. Their hearts are on fire with the Fear of the Lord. They want the Lord’s house to be a house of Prayer and they are not content until they see the Lord’s will come to place. The gatekeeper protects the House. They know the scriptures well and are full of understanding. They are bold to speak out against the sins of the church- even if it means they will be mocked, hated or even kicked out of the church. They stay close to the House of the Lord
- They keep the Lord’s people on the right path, keeping them from drifting from the Lord. As a staff or sheepdog would keep the sheep together from straying, so the role of gatekeeper is the same. He is responsible to oversee the people, gently guide the drifter back and keep those on the threshold of evil paths from taking another step in the wrong direction. They are bold and not afraid to tell the truth of God;s word, knowing full well they are saving many from the fires of eternal hell. They are prayer warriors and intercessors for the people
- They keep watch for the master’s return; ready to usher in the King of Glory
There are solutions for every problem on this planet! Every virus! Every pestilence! Every germ! It must answer to the sound of the blood declared by the bride who has taken her place. The decree of the praying Church will prevail! God is not taken by surprise.
Matter of fact he sits in the Heavens laughing according to Psalm 2:4
This brings entrance to a precious side of the Spirit of the Lord. The entrance of the sweet, sweet Spirit of the Lord. A visitation is what we need daily from a dimension of sweetness. The Lord will expose lies and deception.
Luke 8:17 For there is nothing hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come out into the open.
Acts 17:6 But when they failed to find them, they dragged Jason and some brothers before the city authorities, shouting, “These men who have turned the world upside down have come here too;
We the Church, the Essential ones ( State Governments and Mayor may think we are not Essential) are not the problem but the solution. Philippians 3:3-8 New King James Version 3 For we are the circumcision, who worship [a]God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
We come out amongst the world that runs and hides in their homes with masks and sanitizer. We rise above and against the yell from the enemy, the noise of the enemy, the left, the toothless lion’s roar. So much of the media hype is from the enemy today. Make a stand in your prayer closet, or while driving down the road today. Pray, stand, fast against enemies of intimidation and the noise to scare people into party line mail-in ballets. Covid-fear is being used to change 2020 elections!
2 Corinthians 6:17-18 Amplified Bible 17
“So come out from among unbelievers and be separate,” says the Lord, “And do not touch what is unclean; And I will graciously receive you and welcome you [with favor],
And I will be a Father to you, And you will be My sons and daughters,” Says the Lord Almighty.
They say in every society and work place, you have three groups of people. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that wonder what’s happening. Ha! In Ezekiel we see a picture of a group within a group, within a group. The inner group is not the one that are wondering what’s happening, but in reality they are the Gate Keepers and the watchmen.
- Ezekiel 1: 1 Now it came about [when I was] in my [a]thirtieth year [of life], on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was among the exiles beside the River Chebar [in Babylonia], the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. 2 (On the fifth of the month, which was in the fifth year of [b]King Jehoiachin’s captivity, 3 the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the [c]Chaldeans by the River [d]Chebar; and the hand of the Lord came upon him there.)
- Psalm 137
- 11. Click to listen and download Demo
- Historical, French, English, Modern
- Psalm 137
- 13. Click to listen and download Demo 01:12
- English, Modern
Which version do you like the 500 year old version or the modern?
- 15 Now as I looked at the living beings, I saw one wheel on the ground beside the living beings, for each of the four of them. 16 Regarding the appearance of the wheels and their construction: they gleamed like chrysolite (beryl, olivine); and the four were made alike. Their appearance and construction were a wheel [set at a right angle] within a wheel. 17 Whenever they moved, they went in any [one] of their four directions without turning as they moved. 18 Regarding their rims: they were so high that they were awesome and dreadful, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes all around. 19 Whenever the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them; and when the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also. 20 Wherever the spirit went, the beings went in that direction. And the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit or life of the living beings was in the wheels. 21 Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those came to a stop, these came to a stop; and whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them, for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.
Heavenly Versus Demonic Wisdom
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and [h]self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
So if anyone loves the glory it’s me. If anyone needs and wants to have fun it’s me. But with liberty comes responsibility. So the two million dollar questions, are where is all of the discernment? And once discerned who has courage to speak out, to act out on informed knowledge to the point of being jailed for their faith?
1 Chronicles 12:32 Amplified Bible 32 Of the tribe of Issachar, men who understood the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do, two hundred chiefs; and all their relatives were at their command;
So come against the spirit of fear today and the agenda of using political fear to suppress our votes and our rights. Fear is a type of Torment, 1 John 4:18, Amplified Bible, 18 There is no fear in love [dread does not exist]. But perfect (complete, full-grown) love drives out fear,
The counselors of Peace have Joy! Prov 12:20